Delicious & healthy: Apple, carrot & orange muffins!
INGREDIENTS (makes 12 regular muffins)
1/3 cup raw sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1.5 cups grated apple (2 medium apples)
1 1/3 cups finely grated carrot (1 large carrot)
2 Tablespoons finely grated orange rind
2 cups wholemeal Self Raising Flour
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
2. Beat eggs, then mix first 7 ingredients together (leaving apple, carrot, orange and flour).
3. Add apple, carrot and orange and mix again with spoon
4. Add flour and mix again with spoon
5. Spoon mixture evenly into 12 patty pans (in muffin tray)
6. Bake for approx 18 mins until slightly brown on top. Cool in tray.